The key is to keep it simple. Think about it. We now live in a world of “visual scanners” and if you have a lengthy email, the chances of your subscriber reading it is close to zero.
Keep these ideas in mind when building your first newsletter.
- Include your professional logo for brand recognition.
- Add your contact information on top so that it is easy to find.
- Write a focused 1-2 paragraph message with a clear call to action.
- Include 1 optional item: current giveaways, discounts, events, new blog postings etc.
- Add a personalized area with a short bio about the writer and how you help businesses grow.
If you are a visual person, check out this infographic detailing the key components of a client getting email marketing template.
Tanya Dlabaj is a military spouse, mom of 3 beautiful girls and the owner of the digital marketing agency, Tdfolio Creative. As a Maine search engine optimization (SEO) expert, she provides her clients with world-class search marketing and web development services.